Call for Abstract
8th International Conference and Exhibition on Dentistry & Oral Care , will be organized around the theme “Dentistry & Oral Care: A vision for Excellence”
Dentistry-2016 is comprised of 19 tracks and 90 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Dentistry-2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Dentistry is often defined as the evaluation, diagnosis, prevention and/or treatment (nonsurgical, surgical or related procedures) of diseases, or conditions of the oral cavity, maxillofacial area and/or the adjacent and associated structures and their impact on the human body. Research within biomaterials science aims to develop an enhanced mechanistic understanding of reasons for the clinical success or failure of oral and craniofacial biomaterials. A major focus is upon varied types of composite materials with photo-polymerised resin or RM-GIC matrices, including model systems of well-defined chemistry.
- Track 1-1Oral Biomaterials and biological tissues
- Track 1-2Bio-active/functional restorative materials
- Track 1-3 Novel tissue engineering scaffold
- Track 1-4Innovation of polymer materials and devices for denture prosthesis
Oral disease within different population groups can be indicated by the proportion of people within that group who have decayed, missing or filled teeth. Oral health Meeting and Dentists Meeting provide the platform to interact the Oral Practitioners.
- Track 2-1Fluorides for dentistry
- Track 2-2Dental indices
- Track 2-3Effects of dental filling
- Track 2-4Dental and periodontal infections
- Track 2-5Occupational hazards in dentistry
- Track 2-6Genetic derangements
- Track 2-7Drug-related dental destruction
Most infections of the oral cavity, including the major dental diseases caries, dento facial deformity and periodontitis, are opportunistic in nature. Common treatments used for the prevention of oral diseases are surgical pathology, maxillofacial trauma prevention methods and therapeutics.
- Track 3-1Dental implants
- Track 3-2Maxillofacial trauma
- Track 3-3Dento facial deformity
- Track 3-4Surgical pathology
- Track 3-5Therapeutics
“Dentistry” has seen massive improvements with respect to advancement from the traditional techniques to the digital world that has widened the scope of dental treatments and procedures. Digital dentistry tools and techniques used at present include the Laser applications, Dental implants and occlusal analysis, Forensic dentistry, Dental radiography/informatics, Robotic and digital dentistry and Imaging techniques for the craniofacial hard and soft tissues.
- Track 4-1Imaging techniques for the craniofacial hard and soft tissues
- Track 4-2Evolving instrumentations in dentistry
- Track 4-3Robotic and digital dentistry
- Track 4-4Sustained-release delivery systems for treatment of dental diseases
- Track 4-5Laser applications for dental hygiene
- Track 4-6Dental implants and occlusal analysis
- Track 4-7Wear performance of dental ceramics after grinding and polishing treatments
- Track 4-8Forensic dentistry
- Track 4-9Dental radiography/informatics
As a dental patient, you now have more dental treatment options than ever to keep your smile healthy and sparkling. Now days most commonly used treatment are Chemo-radiation therapy, Oral manifestations and dental treatment in menopause, Contemporary orthodontic treatment and Dental prosthetic therapy and also most popular at the Oral health Meeting and Dentistry meetings.
- Track 5-1Chemo-radiation therapy
- Track 5-2Oral manifestations and dental treatment in menopause
- Track 5-3Contemporary orthodontic treatment
- Track 5-4Dental prosthetic therapy
OMF surgery is unique in requiring a dual qualification in medicine (Dental anesthesiology) and dentistry, and is often seen as the bridge between medicine and dentistry, treating conditions that require expertise from both backgrounds such as head and neck cancers, salivary gland diseases, facial disproportion, facial pain, temporomandibular joint disorders, impacted teeth, Pediatric craniofacial and cleft surgery, Antibiotic prophylaxis and early dental implant failure, cysts and tumours of the jaws as well as numerous problems affecting the oral mucosa such as mouth ulcers and infections and also diagnosis and management of dento-facial deformities.
- Track 6-1Dental anesthesiology
- Track 6-2Diagnosis and management of dento-facial deformities
- Track 6-3Pediatric craniofacial and cleft surgery
- Track 6-4Antibiotic prophylaxis and early dental implant failure
It is intended to promote study and scientific research in the field of implantology and allied biomedicaz disciplines at Dental Dubai. It provides valuable information to general dentists, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, periodontists, scientists, clinicians, laboratory owners and technicians, manufacturers, and educators during Dentistry workshop and Dentistry conferences. Implant basics, prosthetics, pharmaceuticals, and the latest research in implantology, implant surgery, and advanced implant procedures.
- Track 7-1Techniques
- Track 7-2Risk and complications
- Track 7-3Applications
- Track 7-4Innovation
Orthodontics is a branch of “dentistry” that specializes in treating patients with improper positioning of teeth when the mouth is closed (malocclusion), which results in an improper bite. Orthodontics also includes treating and controlling various aspects of facial growth (dentofacial orthopedics) and the shape and development of the jaw. An orthodontics specialist is called an orthodontist.
- Track 8-1Recent Advances in Orthodontics
- Track 8-2Invisalign Techniques
- Track 8-3Implants in Orthodontics
- Track 8-4Management of Cleft Lip and Palate
Prosthodontists are experts in the restoration and replacement of teeth - they make smiles look beautiful and function the way they should. Maxillo-facial prosthetics, Implant-based prostheses, Management of temporo-mandibular disorders, Dentures, Crowns, bridges, and full or partial dentures are just some of the procedures that can help you regain your smile and improve your appearance and self-confidence. Another option is dental implants, a more permanent solution that has improved greatly over the last ten years, thanks to the pioneering techniques of prosthodontists.
- Track 9-1Maxillo-facial prosthetics
- Track 9-2Implant-based prostheses
- Track 9-3Management of temporo-mandibular disorders
- Track 9-4Dentures
Pediatric dentists are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years. They have the experience and qualifications to care for a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood. Pediatric dentists provide comprehensive oral health care that includes the Infant oral health exams, Pediatric Endodontics, Dental caries and Pediatric oral health research.
- Track 10-1Pediatric oral health research
- Track 10-2Infant oral health
- Track 10-3Pediatric Endodontics
- Track 10-4Dental caries
Periodontal diseases are among the most common diseases affecting humans at the Upcoming dental conferences. Dental biofilm is a contributor to the etiology of most periodontal diseases. Scaling and root planning, Gum graft and Peri-Implantitis are the few methods which used for the treatment of Periodontal diseases.
- Track 11-1Peri-Implantitis
- Track 11-2Chronic periodontitis
- Track 11-3Scaling and root planing
- Track 11-4Gum graft
Tooth restorations are the various ways your dentist can replace missing teeth or repair missing parts of the tooth structure which is most commonly discussed topic at the Upcoming dental conferences. Tooth structure can be missing due to decay, deterioration of a previously placed restoration, or fracture of a tooth. Examples of restorations include the Dental Fillings, Dental Crowns, Cosmetic Dentures, Bridges and Implants.
- Track 12-1Dental Fillings
- Track 12-2Dental Crowns
- Track 12-3Cosmetic Dentures
- Track 12-4Bridges
- Track 12-5Implants
Forensic odontology mainly involves the identification of an assailant by comparing a record of their dentition (set of teeth) with a record of a bite mark left on a victim. It is helpful for Dental identification, Age estimation and Oral and dental aspects.
- Track 13-1Identification and methods
- Track 13-2Dental identification
- Track 13-3Age estimation
- Track 13-4Personal abuse - Oral and dental aspects
From subtle changes to major repairs, your dentist can perform a variety of procedures to improve your smile which generally discussed during the Dentistry congress and Dentistry workshops. There are many techniques and options to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshapen or missing. Your dentist can reshape your teeth, close spaces, restore worn or short teeth or alter the length of your teeth. Common procedures include bleaching, bonding, crowns, veneers and reshaping and contouring.
- Track 14-1Teeth whitening
- Track 14-2Full mouth reconstruction
- Track 14-3Dental implants
- Track 14-4Fillings
- Track 14-5Dentures
- Track 14-6Smile makeover
Sports Dentistry is the treatment and prevention of oral-facial athletic injuries and related oral diseases. Sports dentistry has a major role to play in this area. It mainly includes the prevention and management of athletics-related orofacial injuries and associated oral diseases. The sports or team dentist assists athletes in the prevention, treatment, and diagnosis of oral injuries.
- Track 15-1Dental injuries
- Track 15-2Prevention of oral-facial athletic injuries and related oral diseases
- Track 15-3Concussion: management and prevention
- Track 15-4Physiological, psychological aspects of injuries
Patients' expectations of service have also increased. The more they invest in their oral health and dentistry the higher their expectations of service. Patients are more informed about the advances in dentistry with programs like "Extreme Makeover." More and more dentists also have external marketing programs including radio, television, websites etc. and patients realize they have choices. Dentists can now offer patients advanced choices like Laser “dentistry”, Esthetic “dentistry”, Digital dentistry and Implant dentistry.
- Track 16-1Laser dentistry
- Track 16-2Esthetic dentistry
- Track 16-3Digital dentistry
- Track 16-4Implant dentistry
Ethics is a discipline dealing primarily with moral duty, conduct, and judgment. The dentist and the practice of dentistry are controlled by many laws on the federal, state, and local level. Dental Ethics mean moral duties and obligations of the dentist towards his patients, professionals and colleagues and society. "Dentistry meetings" and Dentistry conference helps to promote the welfare and equality of human beings.
- Track 17-1Organizations of oral health systems
- Track 17-2Primary care and dental health education
- Track 17-3Dental epidemiology and public health
- Track 17-4Current challenges in Dental Education
The endodontic specialist is responsible for the advancement of endodontic knowledge through research, the transmission of information concerning the most recent advances in biologically acceptable procedures and materials; and the education of the public as to the importance of endodontics in keeping the dentition in a physiologically functional state for the maintenance of oral and systemic health. Hypnodontics is the art and science of using hypnosis to induce comfortable and pain free dental visits. They take extra time and require special consideration by the dentist and the staff which can be solved during Dentists Meeting.
- Track 18-1Pathologies of Pulp and Periapex
- Track 18-2Diagnostic Procedures
- Track 18-3Endodontic Instruments
- Track 18-4Asepsis in Endodontics
- Track 18-5Cleaning and Shaping of Root Canal System
- Track 18-6Access Cavity Preparation
Dental market is a rapidly growing segment with numerous products at different stages of clinical pipeline and others at different phases of industry life cycle. Disease incidences are escalating rapidly across the globe due to which high unmet demand has been created and companies along with researchers are trying to provide efficient medical care to patients. Dentistry congress, Dentistry workshops and Dentists Meeting provides the good platform for the dental practice business aspects.
- Track 19-1Advancement in Diagnostic and Treatment-related Technologies
- Track 19-2Prosthetics, Orthotics and Cosmetic Enhancement Products
- Track 19-3Expanding Refurbished Dental Equipment
- Track 19-4Dental practicing